Wednesday, March 25, 2009

...diaper bag





I had fun on this lil' one.

I met my friend Rachel (http://racheltrigueiro.blogspot.com/) at Beverly's one day to pick out fabric for this diaper bag. She was going to a baby shower for a friend and since I'm still a lil' hesitant to pick fabric out for someone I don't know, I wanted her opinion since she knew the girl. The funny thing is, I got there a lil' bit before Rachel and I had my eye on a few fabrics that I thought were adorable. Sure enough, when Rachel got there, she picked out the same fabrics that I was eyeing. I did the diaper bag and thought, this needs a few goodies for the inside and since I had leftover scraps. I had a ton of fun on this one and want to do some more.

3 comments:

  1. That looks great! Spacify offers wide range of Unique Diaper Bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the lucky friend of Rachel and owner of this adorable bag. Love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i am ready to start making babies, i am getting on of these bags!!! i love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete